From kids to elders, everybody loves burgers a lot. Besides, some people love veggie burgers, while some love non-veg burgers. What most people love about burgers? When it comes to a burger it is the juiciness and freshness, which most people love about burgers. Most people prefer to buy a burger from their favourite restaurants, as they often fail to maintain that juiciness and freshness when they try preparing it at their home.
If you love burger then you have visited the right post today. In this post, you are going to learn how to make the delicious and juicy beef burgers at home. Australian Beef is one site online where you can find some burger recipes. If you love burgers, do try their various recipes and your family will definitely love them.
To make a beef burger, you must choose the freshly ground and high-grade beef. Continue reading to know about the other ingredients required to make your favourite beef burger.
- Diced tomato: One Can
- Brown sugar: One Teaspoon
- Pepper and Salt
- Olive Oil: Three Tablespoons
- Red Onion Diced
If you want to impress your guests with a juicy burger then you would require the following items.
- 500 grammes of high-quality beef mince
- Pork mine (500g) of superior grade
- Two eggs
- Pepper and Salt
- One Garlic Clove
- One Cup Grated Cheese
- Diced Brown Onion: Half
- Bread Crumbs: Two Cups
- Tasty Cheese
- Red Onion Rings
- Sliced Tomato
- Hamburger Buns
Once you are done with keeping everything ready, it’s time for burger preparation.
- In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the red onions till they become soft. Add garlic and cook for about 20 to 30secs. Now it’s time to add the canned tomatoes to the pan. Add pepper, brown sugar and salt now. Mix everything properly on a low flame. Leave this sauce to simmer for around 15mins. Turn off the flame and move this sauce into a sauce bottle or a bowl and let it cool.
- Now as the homemade sauce is ready, it’s time to prepare beef patties. Take a large mixing bowl and add the pork mince and beef to it. Add the bread crumbs, pepper, salt, garlic, brown onions and grated cheese to this mixture now. Mix all of them well and make small patty balls using this mixture.
- Cook these patty balls on BBQ till they are lightly charred on the outside. Ensure that they remain juicy inside.
- Now spread the homemade sauce inside the hamburger bun. Place the tomato slices, lettuce and cheese over the sauce. Add the hot and delicious patties which you prepared over the tomato slices. Add some sauce again on top and close the burger with the top bun. And, the delicious beef burger is ready!
It won’t take much time to prepare the beef burgers at home. In fact, it just takes 30mins to 40mins to prepare them at your home. The best part about them is, they will be a lot tastier than the ones which you get in the restaurants.
Do try this recipe at your home and you will definitely love it!